Best Neurology Hospitals in India
Non sai da dove cominciare?
- Parli con il nostro medico interno
- Ottieni una risposta entro 5 minuti
Storie di successo
Neurology is a medical speciality that deals with the nervous system disorders. It concerns with the study of central & peripheral nervous system including the brain. Patients can find the best neurology hospital in India, using Medmonks assistance who will book their appointments and create a treatment plan, managing everything from their stay to dietary arrangements.
1. Come faccio a sapere qual è l'ospedale giusto per me? Come faccio a rivedere/valutare un ospedale?
The following things should be verified about the hospital for selecting the best Neurology Hospital in India:
• Does the hospital have an NABH or JCI accreditation? NABH (National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers) & JCI (Joint Commission International) are both medical council boards one Indian, and the later international, designed for calculating the quality of medical care provided in the hospitals.
• How are the reviews of the hospital? Patients can refer the reviews of old patients for judging the quality of treatment delivered at the top hospitals.
• Who are the best neurology doctors at the hospital? Patients can go through the career profiles of different specialists and learn about their specialties and qualifications on our website.
• Are all technologies, machines and equipment available at the hospital that might be required for the patient’s treatment? It is important that the hospital has the necessary technology to go through with the treatment.
Patients can also contact Medmonks directly for selecting the top neurology hospital in India.
2. What technologies are important to perform neurology procedures?
AV or AVM Fistula Embolization – Arterio Venous (AV)/ Arterio-Venous Malformations (AVM) are abnormal blood vessels that have impaired or altered flow of blood. These vessels are treated using endovascular procedure (minimally invasive technique) which is performed using a biplane machine. This machine can help in curing the patient partially or completely if used correctly.
Neuro Genetics – is a type of advanced molecular biology, which focuses on understanding the link between the behaviour of two genes. Individual study of genes can also help in determining which treatment might work better for a specific patient with a neurological disorder.
Neuro Immunology – is a combination of neuroscience & immunology that focuses on identifying the relation & interaction between the organs and nerves concerning these two fields, for understanding the neurological condition of the patient.
Stroke Unit – is an in-hospital facility that is devoted to taking care of patients who are suffering from a stroke. This unit is staffed by a multidisciplinary group of professionals who are trained with advanced knowledge to provide stroke care.
Neuro ICU – is a care unit that focuses on providing immediate medical facilities for life-threatening neurological problems. A Neuro ICU team vigilantly monitor the patient, for any neurological intervening and decline 24*7.
Flow Diverter & Intracranial Stent – are minimally invasive approaches that can help in treating aneurysm. These tools use small incisions that help in limiting blood loss, which eventually leads to faster recovery of the patient.
Pain Management Center – Patients require rehabilitation care before, during and after the treatment and pain management centers at the hospitals are designed to serve this purpose.
3. Perché il costo del trattamento varia in ospedali diversi nello stesso paese o località?
The overall costs of the neurology procedure can vary before of the:
1. Technology/ tools used in the procedure
2. Patient's age and the severity of their condition
3. Amount of complications faced during & after the surgery
4. Location of the Hospital
5. Hospital Room Rent
6. Experience/ specialization of the surgeon
7. Cost of drugs prescribed before and after the surgery
8. Cost of consultation and Standard tests
9. Hospital Stay
Contact Medmonks to get the best price for your treatment.
4. Quali strutture vengono fornite ai pazienti internazionali?
Medmonks is a medical travel assistance company that delivers the following services to the patients:
Appointment schedules & Hospital Bookings
Disposizioni di alloggio
Free 24*7 Support Care
Additional discounts on Hotels, Treatment and Travel
Refer to our blogs, for further information.
5. Gli ospedali forniscono servizi di telemedicina a pazienti internazionali?
Some hospitals do not provide telecommunication services to their patients after their treatment, making it hard for them to get in touch with their doctors after their treatment when they return to their country.
However, Upon availing our company’s services patients become eligible to use our 6-month free chat and 2 video call sessions, for any type of follow-up care or emergency.
6. Cosa succede se a un paziente non piace l'ospedale scelto da lui? Medmonks aiuterà il paziente a passare a un altro ospedale?
In case the patient is not happy with the facilities or the staff at the hospital selected by them, they can contact Medmonks to switch to a different healthcare facility.
Medmonks prioritize the comfort of its patients and will help them move without cross-questioning their decision. Patients don’t have to worry about their treatment schedule under such circumstances, as the company will ensure that it doesn’t get affected in any way.
7. Where can patients find the Best Doctor of Neurology In India?
Most experienced and reputed doctors in India, tend to work with the top hospitals in the country which are located in the major cities like Pune, Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai etc. This is because these hospitals have the technology and the tools to allow them to perform different types of complex surgeries.
Patients will find the best neurologists in India, working at the top neurology hospital in India.
8. Where can patients find the best Neurology hospitals in India?
India accounts for the world’s most sought-after healthcare providers that offer best-quality neurology treatments at an affordable price.
However, we suggest patients pick hospitals situated in major cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Pune, Bengaluru, Chennai etc. as they comprise of the latest technology that helps them deliver quality health care facilities which are significantly better compared to others.
Not only these neurology hospitals are designed with world-class infrastructure and comprise of the supreme-quality medical equipment, but these are managed and run by the best surgical minds. Further, the cost of treatment at these hospital fits into everybody’s budget.
Patients can go to our website to find the top neurology hospitals in India.
9. Perché scegliere Medmonks?
"Medmonaci is patient management company designed to provide, international patients with cost-effective treatment options in India. We offer patients with the on-ground services that help them quality treatment at an economical price. Our network of certified hospitals allows patients to receive healthcare facilities from the best spine surgeons in India.
I nostri servizi estesi:
Pre-Arrival – Video Consultations │Travel Arrangements
Upon Arrival – Cab Pickup & Drop │Free Translation Services │Assistenza 24 ore su 7, XNUMX giorni su XNUMX │ Accommodation Arrangement│ Hospital Appointments │Religious Arrangements │ Dietary Arrangements
Post-Departure – Follow-Up Care │Medicine Delivery or Online Prescription"